Previously Unposted!

Posted on Monday, February 3, 2014

I was just looking through my pictures and I realized that I have a whole bunch of images that I never posted on places I've visited. Such places include Ringwood, Long Pond Ironworks, Buttermilk Falls, and more. The following are just a handful of the ones from one of my trips to Long Pond/Ringwood.


The old manager's house when the place was an ironworks



Abandoned goodies

Skiing boot?

Inside the manager's house

A pretty little butterfly

One of the burnt water wheels

Not my best picture haha

A popular cliff-jumping spot

Monotropa uniflora; ghost plant, indian pipes, or the corpse plant. I previously thought this was a fungus, but it turns out it is actually a parasitic herbaceous perennial

Let me tell you...looking through these pictures really makes me miss summer.

Post a Comment